Microblading at The Beauty Clinic
"I can't express how happy I am with the micro blading session I had with Sital. Her professionalism is top! She has a very friendly, gentle personality and will make you feel at ease the moment she talks to you. I had little to no discomfort and the healing was almost immediate. I am so glad to have been introduced to Sital, she is a master at her profession and would recommend her highly! Thank you, Sital!" – Carol H., Whitby, Ontario
Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and hair stokes is a relatively new method of permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments.
Microblading is performed by manually depositing pigment superficially in the upper region of the dermis with the use of a hand tool with attached needles fused together to create a blade, it does not involve the use of a machine.
The Microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that can be very natural looking but nonetheless Microblading is still a form of cosmetic tattooing.
The Microblading needle groupings contain needles that are extremely fine in diameter in comparison to the needles used in traditional methods.
It improves your appearance and gives you an unprecedented level of confidence.
• Do I have sparse eyebrows?
• Do I have scars in your eyebrows?
• Did I over pluck your eyebrows?
• Have my eyebrows stopped growing?
• Do I have unsymmetrical eyebrow?
• Do I not like drawing on eyebrows every day?
• Do I want to have fuller, more beautiful shaped eyebrows?
• Do I want thick, full shaped, luscious eyebrows — like a model’s?
• Have I lost my brows from having chemo or alopecia?
If you answered yes to any questions above, microblading is for you!
1. You will have a consultation and fill out a questionnaire and other medical-like forms.
2. Your brows will then be designed on your face using a brow pencil.
3. Once a shape is agreed upon, the numbing cream will be applied.
4. A pigment will be chosen or custom blended whilst you are numbing.
5. A sterile needle will be inserted into the handtool. Sital will begin to create beautiful hair strokes in your brow area.
6. Once completed you will be given after care advice and a after care kit to follow for 10–14 days .
7. You will be asked to book a follow up appointment within 1–2 months. The followup is imperative for best results possible.
Microblading requires a high level of precision. As a professional in the aesthetics industry with over 20 plus years experience in electrolysis and other aesthetic services my fine motor skills are extremely precise.
Spending many years shaping and waxing brows have allowed me to master the art of drawing brows with great atttention to detail on symmetry and measuring, taking into consideration the clients face shape and features which are key to positioning the brows in the perfect place on the face.
Passing with honours in Health & hygiene as well as being Durham Health passed should make you feel re assured that your safety is our primary concern. Every handtool used on a client is completely disposed of as a sharps once the needle is attached.
We only use safe high quality pigments. This makes sure that there are no side effects or allergies from the pigment.
The durability of microblading is dependant on many factors:
The skin – If you have very oily skin or sweat excessively , the pigment may get pushed out of the Epidermis faster than a dry skin.
External factors – sunlight exposure, chemical peels, laser treatments, creams can also affect the durability of pigment significantly.
1. Perfect, fuller and even shaped brows.
2. A more confident you.
3. No having to draw in brows anymore!
4. Smudge free brows 24-7
Copyright 2018. The Beauty Clinic by Sital. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Before and after images and results claims are examples for information only. Each individual will have varied results based on their skin type, medical record and individual circumstances.
Website design by Graphic a la Design